Grow with Explora
Explora was born thanks to the support of privately-owned companies and institutions that believed in the project. From 2001 to present several partners have taken part in projects and objectives supporting didactic and cultural initiatives. The fund-raising activity is instrumental for the Museum.
Sense of community, ties to the local community, dialogue, collaboration and commitment, these are the main values and inspiration for the activities at the museum, direction strategies, partners and employees engagement. Commitment and investment are instrumental for the realization of new exhibits and the creation of new and engaging activities. The support of foundations, companies, associations and institutions is vital.
Why support Explora?
If you support Explora you grow with the Museum and you take aim at the future.
The children’s museums have a leading role in the society structure of Countries and offer children a place where they can share playful and interactive experiences.
Children learn through non-disciplinary experiences, through play and exploration. Children’s museums provide a place where all kids can learn in an environment designed just for them.
Schools also feel the need to couple theory with practice through extra curricular activities.
Explora provides a place where different realities and cultures meet up, where integration, interaction, collaboration and communication are constantly pursued.
How to support Explora?
You can support us in several ways, like design and production of activities and exhibits for kids of all ages (0-3, 3-5, 6-12):
- new temporary exhibitions;
- new craft, interactive and didactic workshops for schools and families;
- didactic programs for schools;
- special events or weekends for families;
- training courses for teachers;
- camps for children during school holidays.
Supporting Explora you can benefit from promotion and enjoy exclusive privileges:
- special agreements and complimentary tickets;
- invitations to openings;
- your logo will be on promotional material (leaflets, brochures, posters, totems, signs, press releases, social networks, invitations, newsletters sent out to more than 8,000 contacts);
- promotion in the Museum premises through special plates;
- promotion on the Museum web site;
- exclusive company events.
Institutions and companies that support Explora will be committed in the production of exhibits, temporary exhibitions and initiatives through project activities that will also meet their promotional needs. Partners and Sponsor’s satisfaction is monitored through questionnaires that are also submitted to visitors in order to improve our offer. A special thanks goes to all the Institutions and Companies that have taken part in the Explora project and in its activities, making them ‘sustainable’.