Camps at Explora are always open during school holidays. Children are divided into 2 groups according to their age: elections, Christmas and Easter and summer holidays. Activities and how to attend them vary according to the children’s age:
- Grown–up 6-11 years – Children attending primary school (not middle school).
- Babies 3-6 years – Children not yet attending primary school (minimum number required)
Camps take place from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 04:30 pm, with daily and weekly tickets.
Children will engage in games, workshops and other entertainment activities about tinkering, crafting, and environmental education in order to offer a fun and rich experience also to children attending just for one day. Explora Camps offer innovative, unusual and engaging initiatives. Explora Camps offer a new way to see the world, stimulating the children’s creativity and curiosity.
Experimenting and experiential learning form the educational basis of workshops which are designed to enrich the camps’ activities. Science and tinkering workshops alternate with manual and creative workshops dedicated to arts, without neglecting the recreational aspect with games and exploration to discover the museum.
During their free time, children at camps become the masters of the museum… a truly exceptional event!
Menu approved by CREA (research centre for food and nutrition).
- 08:00 am Reception (until 9.30)
- 09:00 am Morning snack
- 10.00 am Morning activities
- 12.00 pm Lunch Read the menu
- 01.00 pm Free time and relax
- 01.45 pm Play in the museum
- 02.45 pm Afternoon activities
- 04.15 pm Afternoon snack
|6-11 years old||35,00 €||160,00 €||170,00 €||children – Children attending primary school can register with the GROWN-UP group.|
|3-5 years old||45,00 €||205,00 €||215,00 €||children – One trial day is required. Price includes lunch based on a children’s menu, morning and afternoon snacks and individual insurance coverage.|
CARNET BOOKLET FORMULA: No. of 5 non-consecutive admissions. The Carnet Booklet is personal and is not transferable.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Participation in the Camp is limited. To register, booking is required. Payment should be made by 05:00 pm on the day before the chosen date. If payment is not made in advance or single carnet booklet admissions are not booked, an additional 10.00 € will be charged, based on availability.
10% REDUCTION ON THE WEEKLY FORMULA. For second child, CRAL and partner organisations, Explora Friends, more weeks booked and purchased at the same time (the first not included). Reductions cannot be combined. OPENING TIME EXTENDED. During summer and for the 6-11 age group only, opening time is extended to 06:00 pm, except Monday: 3.00 € every 30 minutes beyond 04:30 pm.
every day from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm – except Monday
2) BUY THE TICKET FOR THE CAMP
by 05:00 pm on the day before your booked date:
– at the ticket office (every day from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm – except Monday)
– by bank wire to “Museo dei Bambini SCS Onlus” IBAN IT44Y0100503240000000220213 Swift Bic BNLIITRR with reason for payment “CAMP, BOOKED DATES, CHILD’S SURNAME”. Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
– by credit card on this page