The International Children’s Rights day, instituted by the UNO, will be celebrated at Explora with a free-access day. This has been made possible thanks to NickJr, the VIMNI (Viacom International Media Networks Italia) preschool children’s station broadcasting on Sky channel 603-604.
During the four visits taking place at 10:00am, 12:00pm, 3:00pm and 5:00pm respectively, and in the outdoor areas from 10:00am to 7:00pm, children will have fun together with “Blaze and the Monster Machines” and will be taking part in many manual and creative workshops.
Programme of the museum’s activities that can only be accessed via booking
• Monster Machine- stimulate your imagination and creative skills by experiencing balance, acceleration and inclination on tracks in an exciting race on four wheels against Blaze, the most popular monster truck from the “Blaze and the Monster Machines” cartoon. Workshop by Explora, for the 3-5 age group;
• Light up your Rights- familiarise with electrical circuits by coordinating art, science and creativity and light up a ticket customised with the rights of your own choice. Workshop by Explora, for the 6-11 age group;
• Play Area- free up your creativity with fun Blaze-themed workshops, colour drawings or use the very modern Pyssla beads to bring your creation home. Age: 3 years and up.
Programme of the museum’s activities in the outdoor areas that can be accessed even without booking
• Blaze Radio Controls- start your engine, get your tyres ready and adjust oil for the most amusing challenge ever taking place in the garden in front of the museum’s indoor entrance hall; you will be driving amazing radio-controlled replica toy cars and get engaged in many speed and precision races. Recommended age: 6 years and up;
• Memory- the most renowned Memory game, with Blaze customisations and available in giant size. Let’s train our memory and have fun! How many pairs can you match? Recommended age: 3 years and up;
• Creative Lab- free up your creativity with the fun Blaze-themed workshops, colour drawings or use the very modern Pyssla beads, heat-activated beads that get stuck together, and customise your favourite “Blaze and the Monster Machines” character. Recommended age: 5 years and up;
• Everybody on track- on a custom–made track children will challenge one another astride their favourite vehicle: bike, electric push scooter or skate. Join the race for an exciting challenge! Recommended age: 4 years and up;
• Game Zone- children will have fun playing at the three touch stations with interactive mini activities such as the puzzle or “colour your own Blaze” using the official “Blaze and the Monster Machines” app! Recommended age: 3 years and up;
• Monster Photo- smile in front of the big “Blaze and the Monster Machines” Monster truck, made in cardboard, and you’ll receive a beautiful souvenir photo.
We thank NickJr, a tv channel broadcasting on Sky 603-604
Age: 3-11 years
When: Sunday, November 20th, 2016, from 10:00am to 7:00pm.
How to attend: free-access event, online booking is required for the Museum’s indoor activities. Bookings can be made as of November 14th, 2016.