Special agreements with companies and institutions promoting Explora activities will entitle you to receive a 10 percent discount:
- on museum admission tickets for households of maximum four persons for each membership card/badge shown
- on weekly tickets to camps
- at the Explora gift shop and bookshop
- at the restaurant located inside Explora
Discounts are not applied to birthday parties, Cooking labs, school visits, carnet booklets and daily tickets to camps, reduced-price tickets (children under 36 months, groups, Thursday afternoons).
To receive discounts you need to:
- check the list of our partner organisations partener organisations
- book Saturdays, Sundays, during public holidays and school holidays by entering the number of tickets needed at full price of € 8,00
- show your membership card/badge at the ticket office so that you can receive the reduced-price tickets.
Who can be an Explora partner:
- Explora’s sister cultural structures based in Rome and Latium having their own membership programmes
- Explora’s sponsor companies
- associations, institutions or entities promoting culture, leisure time specifically for early childhood
If you fall within one of the above-mentioned categories, contact us to apply for entitlement.
More opportunities for your company
There are plenty of concessions you can activate in order to offer your employees and partners benefits, although your company is not listed among the Explora’s partner organisations.
Find out what these are:
- corporate welfare – opportunities to offer your employees Explora summer camps at a reduced price, contact us
- accumulation of points – you can add Explora entry tickets to your collector schemes, contact us
- events – you can organise theme days for children and families with discounts for your employees and partners taking part in them, contact us