The educational tour at Explora is a challenging, funny and pedagogical experience. Children learn in a location that is rich in boosts and in continuous evolution. Explora nourishes children sense of adventure and science, stimulating their natural learning desire. Check our didactic offer on our website and choose the workshop that best suits your class needs. Workshops are in-depth experiences dedicated to primary school classes. Part of the visit is self-guided in order to allow children to experience and choose on their own. The educational activity includes: guided tour, workshop and self-guided tour of Explora.
* duration: 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Visiting times Thursday and Friday
• from 10.00am to 11.45am
• from 12.00am to 1.45pm
• from 2.30pm to 4.15pm
* In case of delays activities will be subject to variations
• Children: – 7,00 € from September to February and in June; 8,00 € from March to May. – 2 visits on the same day – Bis di Explora – 12,00 € from September to February and in June; 14,00 € from March to May.
– Teachers: 2 free passes per class.
– Admission free for children with disabilities and their tutors. [/list]
Number of participants 25 children max. per class will be admitted in each workshops.
• The school will be provided with a form – with the visit details – to be reviewed, stamped and signed by the teachers. The form must be sent back to Explora: email@example.com.
Tel. 06 20398878 Tel. 06 3613776 (ext.3) Fax 06 36086803 firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, www.mdbr.it