(Italiano) EXPLORA PER LA SCUOLA DELL’INFANZIA. Educare è curiosità, idee, creatività e condivisione
Monday, October 7th, from 04:30 pm to 07:00 pm. To investigate new approaches and methods and get to know the world of STEAM education, creative workshops, dance and inclusion best practices in the 21st-century school. Admission is free.
Monday, March 18th, from 05:00 pm to 07:00 pm
A meeting for teachers, educators and amateurs of STEAM, Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics.
From Monday, December 10th, 2018, from 05:30 pm to 07:30 pm
How to promote the development of creative thinking and inspire digital creativity with picture books.
STEM*Lab – Scoprire, Trasmettere, Emozionare, Motivare (Discover, Convey, Excite, Motivate) is a multiregional project funded by the Con i Bambini, supported by the Fondo per il contrasto della povertà educativa minorile (Fund to counter educational poverty) to encourage bypassing individual, cultural, social and behavioural weaknesses in children aged 5 to 14 years and their families.
The project aims to prevent educational poverty by creating a school environment open to families and the entire local educational system, where the children’s interest on STEM can be stimulated through innovative methods and resources.
A National Working Group (GdL, Gruppo di Lavoro), made up of scientific partners, will develop new educational strategies to experiment with through the creation of a national network of 13 educational units, the STEM*Labs, located in schools and open to the entire community for out-of-school time activities as well.
The GdL work will be supported by a national highlight unit within the Museo della Scienza e della Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci – MUST and will benefit from the help of four territorial leaders, one per region, who will meet specific needs of the local communities.
Explora, the Children’s Museum of Rome, is one of the scientific partners to the project and will be part of the national working group as:
- Research and listening Unit
- Co-design and training Unit
In addition, Explora will help set up the STEM Fair in Sicily, an event for families, made together with teachers and the two other Sicily’s scientific partners: Palermo Scienza and Scientificamente.
The project, coordinated by Kairos scs, includes Explora as well as the following partners:
- Associazione culturale Kaleidos Cultura e Natura
- Associazione culturale non profit PLUG
- Associazione Isnet
- Associazione Officina Creativa Interculturale
- Associazione Pequenas Huellas Onlus
- Centro di iniziativa Europea Soc Coop
- Centro Internazionale delle Culture Ubuntu
- The municipalities of Cremona, Cuneo, Ercolano, Milan, Naples, Settimo Torinese and Turin
- FabLab Napoli
- Fondazione CIVES
- Fondazione Esperienza di Cultura Metropolitana
- Fondazione Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia Leonardo Da Vinci
- I.C. “Ferdinando Russo”, I.C. SETTIMO III, I.C.3 De Curtis Ungaretti, ICS AMARI RONCALLI FERRARA, I.C. BORGO SAN GIUSEPPE, I.C. Cremona Cinque, I.C. KAROL WOJTYLA I.C. Leonardo Da Vinci, I.C. Novaro Cavour, I.C. Statale Archimede-La Fata, I.C. Statale Via Giacosa, Istituto scolastico ITI “G. FERRARIS”.
- LIBERITUTTI S.C.S.
- Liceo Scientifico Statale SANTI SAVARINO of Partinico
- P.A. Advice S.p.A.
- ScientificaMente s.r.l.s.
- Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II
Project duration: 01/03/2019 – 31/03/2023 (48 months)